Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Fun Pix !

Monday, October 5, 2009

~*~*~* My Pal "Apple" & Me ~*~*~*

Today, I went to Aunty Joey's place and sad to say that it is my last time seeing my pal, a cute little puppy that I had named "Apple". Still remember, when Apple was borned in May, I was barely walking myself and so is Apple. Every Tuesday I will make a trip to Aunty Joey's place to visit her. 2 months later, Apple started to move around and I was inspired by her so much that I wanted to take a few more steps to catch up with her too =)
Apple is 5 months old now. She had recently found herself a new owner cos' Aunty Joel already has 5 malteses and couldn't cope with so many puppies. I'm sure u will be happy with your new family. Farewell and hope to see you again one day my pal...!
Luv, Rachel (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rachel's 1st PhotoShoot with Foto-U