Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Fun Pix !

Friday, October 16, 2009

~ Latest Activities ~

I never knew that my darling is ready to hold a colour pencil and start scribbling on a paper until one fine day when we were having dinner at Hyatt. The hotel Manager was so nice to pass some drawing paper with colour pencils to Rachel while we are having dinner. I was amazed by how these items could entertained her for at least 45 mins! She dun even spent so much time on her new toys =) So the next day, I rushed to Book Store to grab some mini drawing boards with one small box of crayons. Oh, I bought some colouring books as well since they are so cheap here... like less than $3 for most of them!! ^o^

Rachel's 1st Master piece without Mummy's help except the name, hehe!
Can't figure out what she is drawing though =p


Oh, I also noticed another easier way to teach Rachel words, is to draw them out. It is fun for me too, I get so excited when she could recognised the things i drew and said those words out loub, haha. Phew..!! a "passed" on my drawing (",)


This is the first word that Rachel can read "baby"... hmm, strange still wondering why this word though. Lately, she started to read the word "cat" but she din say it out this time but just do a "meow"

She was told to pick only 3 colours but guess she is going for all :-}
"Colouring in Process" - Teaching her to colour at this stage is the hardest i think. Practise make perfect... haha, hopefully she can colour within the line after many, many more practise.
"Rachel, u r supposed to colour the bottom pix! The top one is for u to follow -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rachel's 1st PhotoShoot with Foto-U