Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Fun Pix !

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

*** Dressing & Addressing (^o^) ***

** Dressing **
Being a little gal... I luv to watch Mummy dress up and most of the time will observe closely how she do it too. She has a little black pouch which i wanted to explore so badly hehe. One day, without her noticing, i managed to lay my hands on it and I took out the blusher brush, Yeah!

So this is how i do it my way.... lol (",)

** Addressing **
Since we are not in Sg most of the time... Mummy & Daddy felt that it is even more important for me to know, identify & master the names of my beloved families and relatives. So far i have mastered quite a few .... but more to come :-} I wish I could juz call Auntie and Uncle for all hehe... that will be so much easier (",) Oh oh.... and Gu Jie, no doubt i dun see u for quite a while now, but i have already mastered yr name keke!
Luv, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rachel's 1st PhotoShoot with Foto-U