Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Fun Pix !

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~ Romper with my special "Message" ~

For the first time, I felt that I bought something for Rachel that really comes in sooooo useful for her. Is a romper with these special wordings "Please Control Yourself, 'No' Cheek Pinching" haha... Yes, I'm talking about very useful here in CCU. It definitely helps alot especially when we bring her out to crowded places like shopping mall => I can still recall the very 1st time when we were out with her, most pple passing by will either touched or worst pinched her chubby cheeks ! Wasn't very ready for that during the 1st few times when it happens : { Outing with her soon becomes a nightmare, hoping it won't happen again. I must say that Daddy did a good job in protecting her... cos' he will make sure that nobody comes near or touches her, hahaha! I'm so glad that I bought this romper online many months back... at least it comes in very handy now (**,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rachel's 1st PhotoShoot with Foto-U