Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Fun Pix !

Monday, July 20, 2009

My "Mid-Year Exam" (^_^)

What! Exam at this age?? haha... Nah, Mummy is just so curious whether i can still remember all those things i have picked up from "Baby Can Read DVD" so far. I have completed the whole series... hooray! I'm watching "Wheel of the Bus" and "Barney" now as a "school break" (",) Oh... I luv Barney... the purple Dinosaur with full of surprises and great songs!

Mummy is encouraging me to watch "Baby can Read" all over again after the break so that I can master all the others words as well =) Is a great VCD created for babies like us! Thanks to the Founder, Dr Titzer!

Luv, Rachel (",)

oh no.... i missed out "nose", "fingers" & "hands" hehe...

Rachel showing "Bao Bao" ...... haha! So cute, she actually bother to move the bib to show me her big tummy! Looks like she is really very full.... kekeke... i had a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rachel's 1st PhotoShoot with Foto-U